Kamagra Chew Tablets 100 mg is a medicine that is prescribed as chewing gum. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for male sexuality. The penis is common in men in times of stress and health problems.
Also read: Buy Generic Drugs Online.
- Nausea, dizziness, pain.
- Tangles in the arm, chest, jaw, or neck.
- Short sexual activity, painful erection.
- A long build that lasts up to 4 hours.
- Loss of sight or hearing and swelling.
- Random heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects. Inform your doctor in case of permanent and serious side effects. The side effects of this drug are not very serious.
Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to its ingredients.
Things to keep in mind when taking a Kamagra chewable tablet:
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Don’t give it to anyone else.
- Don’t drive while working
- This medicine is not for young people under 18 years of age.
- Avoid alcohol and high-fat diets.
- Keep this tablet in a room away from heat and humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- It is not for people who have heart, kidney, or liver problems.